HOW TO CHOOSE THE SIZE OF A RING?
- Cut out a strip of paper
- Wraps the paper tab around the finger (be careful not to tighten or loosen too much)
- Make a mark on the strip of paper when it overlaps on itself
- Measure the paper tab from the beginning to the mark (in millimeters). Thus, you will obtain the circumference of the ring
- Refer to the table below to find the ideal size for your finger
- Repeats for each finger (size may differ depending on finger chosen)
If you hesitate between two sizes, choose the larger one